Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Has a record of contributions and accomplishments to the healthcare industry.
- Actively participates and/or organizes programs that benefit and involve the community.
- Faculty and staff retain a commendable reputation with partners, patients and the community.
- Organization exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards, integrity and professional excellence.
- Organization is committed to the recruitment, training, development, and retention of individuals from all populations.
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.