General Counsel Excellence Award
The General Counsel Excellence Award is bestowed by the National Diversity Council on legal professionals who have distinguished themselves through their determination, resolve and achievements. Their commitment to excellence within their profession, organization and community has been instrumental to the success of their company.
- Must be General Counsel or Chief Legal Officer
- Demonstrates achievements across the full spectrum of in-house responsibility.
- Performs above and beyond the usual requirements of his or her professional capability.
- Shows commitment to diversity and community well-being.
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior.
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.