Influential Women Leaders Award
The Influential Women Leaders Award recognizes women who have climbed to the executive ranks within the oil and gas industry. These women have overcome obstacles to advance in a traditionally male dominated industry and emerged as leaders in key positions. As goal-oriented leaders, they bring outside-the-box perspectives and solutions to ensure the competitive advantage of their organization while providing strategic direction to create opportunities for growth. As visionaries, they develop high-performance teams to contribute to their organization’s bottom line. The Influential Women Leaders Award is given to individuals at the vice president, senior vice president or C-suite level within the oil and gas industry.
- Proven, deep expertise in guiding the development and growth of the organization
- Significant, measurable impact in terms of revenue, profitability or strategic direction of the organization
- Short-term and long-term impact of particular actions to ensure sustainable growth of the organization
- Globally oriented and inclusive in approach to leadership
- Commitment to corporate citizenship
- High integrity and ethical behavior
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.