Distinguished Healthcare Diversity Advocate
To recognize individuals who have made a difference in the diversity and inclusion realm through their research or achievements, and exemplify the ability to excel in the healthcare field.
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the healthcare industry throughout the scope of his or her career
- Demonstrates active involvement in community outreach programs
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors, and patients
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
- Demonstrates a consistent pattern of commitment to the recruitment, training, development, and retention of individuals from all populations
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.