Excellence in Global Leadership Award
The Excellence in Global Leadership Award recognizes leaders with proven expertise as drivers of business growth in the oil and gas industry. These leaders understand the importance of change to ensure competitive advantage and steer their organization toward new opportunities to enable sustainable performance in the global marketplace. They are visionaries, committed to action and rise to the challenges during difficult times. The Excellence in Global Leadership Award is given to individuals at the vice president, senior vice president or C-suite level within the oil and gas industry.
Criteria to be considered:
- Proven, deep expertise in guiding the development and growth of the organization
- Significant, measurable impact on the organization through the implementation of one or more strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated innovation and application of best business practices
- Globally oriented and inclusive in approach to leadership
- Commitment to corporate citizenship
- High integrity and ethical behavior
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.