Corporate Responsibility Champion
The purpose of this award is to recognize individuals and organizations that have demonstrated outstanding achievements and sustained commitment to the pursuit of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the workplace and community. The recipients will have devoted their time and efforts to promoting the importance of CSR initiatives in both the workplace and/or community.
- Encourages the development of engaged and ethical business practices within their organization
- Displays the ability to grow and thrive professionally while making the needs of employees a priority.
- Engages in community outreach to share the core values and competencies of their organization
- Demonstrates social responsibility and serves as an example for fellow employees to emulate
- Demonstrates strong organizational health with an environment that encourages trust at all levels of the organization and embraces the precepts of servant leadership
- Displays a consistent pattern of organizational commitment to the recruitment and retention of individuals of underrepresented populations
- Cultivates and promotes diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work/learning environment
- Demonstrates continued corporate responsibility by devoting resources for the improvement of community at large
The deadline for award nominations is 2 months prior to the event or publication date. *Please note that award opportunities are filled on a rolling basis beginning as early as 8 months prior to the event date, so award openings may be filled prior to the nomination deadline.